To the Mother that raised me and to the Mother that raised my Chad. We love you with all of our heart. Thank you for your continued love and support and for t
he legacy of faith that you have instilled in us. Your grandchildren adore you. Happy Mother's Day!
I had a wonderful mother's day. The kids made me the best gifts in their class at school. Kate made a frame and inside she placed a photo of herself holding a sign that read "Happy Mother's Day." Emily painted a pot and grew a beautiful plant from a seed. I love homemade gifts and cards. Chad's gift was not homemade. He gave me a beautiful char
m bracelet with a heart locket. 'Mom' is engraved on the locket. I love Mother's day. I also received 4 dozen cookies. A dozen from each child and also Chad. The Young Women at church are fund raising to earn money for girls camp. Past the lips and to the hips. But it was worth it. The cookies were yummy!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mother I Love You, Mother I Do
Posted by Michele at 11:00 PM
Labels: Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment