Happy Birthday my beautiful boy. Daddy and I were so happy the day we found out that you would be ours. You are our miracle baby! It wasn't easy getting yo
u here but with the help of many prayers and IVF you were born into our family on June 1, 2006. You arrived at 6:37 a.m. and weighed in at 8 lbs. 5 Oz's.
Before you were born we could not wait to find out if you were a boy so when I was only 3 months pregnant your dad, sisters and I went to a special store in the mall where you can ha
ve a ultrasound at just a few weeks to find out your baby's gender. We could not believe it when the technician announced that you were a boy. We were hoping that you would be a boy because we already had our 2 beautiful girls.
You were born in Utah and 2 weeks later we moved to California. You took your first airplane ride. Your sisters were such big helpers. You lived with Mommy and sisters at Grandma and Grandpa Melendez house in Orange Country for a week until daddy could finalize everything at ho
me and join us. Once we settled in our home I decorated your nursery in vintage circus. You even had a circus tent in your room. Now that you are a big boy you have a fireman room. I can not believe how fast you are growing
up. You love balls, hats, your blanky, the beach (sand), reading books, dancing, showers, piggy back rides, collecting rocks & bark and playing swords with anything you can find. Disney's 'Cars' is your favorite movie. Your favorite food is Doritos. You sneak into the pantry and bring the bag to me. "No", "what" and "down" are your favorite words and your favorite Book is Brown Bear, Brown
Bear What do You See?'
I love your curly hair, your sweet smile and your big hugs and kisses.
You have brought so much joy to me and our family. Happy Birthday Buddy!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Happy 2nd Birthday Andrew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is so dang cute! Even if he is being raised "cougar!"
Happy Birthday Beautiful Nephew!! I love you like my own. You were born into such a wonderful family who needed you to be complete. I love watching you be doted on by your loving older sisters and parents.
"It's your day Boy!"
We Love You Andrew!!!
He IS a beautiful boy! I'm in love with the curls.
I am so glad you found us! It has been forever, and so fun that you are friends with Allison. I have no doubt that our kids would bet along great -- I have two drama queens/divas, myself. The boys are much less dramatic. We would LOVE to visit you guys in CA -- it still feels more like home than MD does. I can't wait to add your blog to mine -- yours is so cute -- I am really new at all this! Nellie
Post a Comment