Here is a slide show prepared by our awesome photographer Elizabeth of our Family Photo Shoot in Laguna Beach.
To view slide show click HERE
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Clifford Family Photo Session
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here is a slide show prepared by our awesome photographer Elizabeth of our Family Photo Shoot in Laguna Beach.
To view slide show click HERE
13 comments:
SOOOOO Darling!!! I love that Emily is wearing 2 different earrings and I love the one of your girls hugging, that is tender!
Oh wow!!!
Your family is SO amazingly beautiful AND you all know how to smile! Even little Andrew (except for the pouty faces which are precious too!)
My favorite is the picture of the girls kissing you.
I'm so excited for my session!!!
Thanks for the referral Allison. We adored Elizabeth. Your session will be even more amazing.
I love these! So beautiful- my favorite one is the one of the kids doing their own thing, you're laughing, and Chad's looking at you. I may or may not have gotten a little teary. Beautiful!
My best friend/neighbor is a photographer. She's doing our pictures, and I CAN'T WAIT!!
WOW! So beautiful! You all look gorgeous! Elizabeth is amazing, but you were the perfect subjects! I love the one of the girls kissing you too! Andrew's eyes will be melting girls for decades to come!
Your family is so beautiful. I love those pictures. She did such a good job! Sooo cute!
She did an amazing job! It's so fun to see a perfect and beautiful little family! You are going to have such a tough time choosing!!!!! I love it that she shot the photos as you were 'in action.' Each of the headshots of the kids are gorgeous!
beautiful -- I noticed Emily with two different earings and thought of my girls - they are ALWAYS losing them, so frequently wear mis-matched ones.
I love ALL the pictures! They turned out beautiful!
What a beautiful family. The pictures are PERFECT!
Oh my gosh Michelle, you have such a gorgeous family!!!!!! These pictures are amazing!!!!!
Michele...every photo is so gorgeous! Seriously...you will have to order every single one! Your children are beautiful! I really think Kate should be a model! I love her look! Awesome...I hope I get one as a Christmas card so I can keep it! Love, love, love them all!
Are you kidding me with this? And the song with it all?! I've showed people here at work, and everyone is in love with these photos! The dresses are adorable, everyone looks stunning. Nice work, Mother Michele! xo
Post a Comment