Sunday, November 16, 2008

Palm Springs! Our New Favorite Place

The girls were out of School Monday and Tuesday to honor our Veterans so we took a quick trip to Palm Springs. Chad and the kids had never been there and I knew they would love it.
We went with my sister Rachel a
nd her family who have already made Palm Springs their home away from home. It is only a 2 hour drive and you can't beat the gorgeous scenery. Palm trees everywhere! We stayed at the Hyatt Grand Champion's Resort.

Fun had by all!

4 comments:

shayla said...

what fun! It looks like it beats the La Quinta Resort...esp with that slide!

Nellie said...

SO fun! I am jealous of anyone who can swim outdoors this time of year! I am already freezing my a** off -- I need to live in CA, I think!

Hazen5 said...

Good Times Sista! So, When are we going back?
Love Ya

queenieweenie said...

I'm so jealous! Sitting by the pool sounds awfully good right now!